Sunday, November 8, 2009

Embarking on lonely


The state of being lonely is a strange concept. Mainly in that in most situations its an oxymoron of sorts. Most people are never truly alone physically in life but mentally the loneliness can at times be overwhelming. I woke up this morning with a heavy mind and heart. It seems that i have become a stranger amongst those who are so familiar. I have distanced myself from people with whom i have spent an unimaginable amount of time with. It struck me when my "friend" wrote me a text message asking why i didn't call him on his birthday, no that's not the bad part, the bad part is that once i read the text i did a Kanye West shrug and kept on with my day. Lately I have been growing mentally, spiritually, and withing my career. UGH! i think some my friends are like an old t-shirt, its really is faded and doesn't fit but u just cant throw it away! #packrat! SAD I KNOW! Bitter sweet, im growing and I'm gaining life experience and associates that are motivating to say the least, but unfortunately i now have to cut off those who aren't preparing themselves for any type of future. OH! and to the ones who are trying to block my grind i really suggest you move before you meet the bulldozer that is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment